Blog Title Explanation

"Oh I Know" is a phrase used by Sybil Fawlty on one of my favorite shows - Fawlty Towers. I find I say it alot too!



Tuesday, January 7, 2014

Our Little Performer

Our Bowen loves to perform.  I have no idea who he gets that from - wink, wink!  He loves performing in my recitals twice a year, during assemblies at school and singing for company when they visit.  Since he is in Grade 2 this year he was able to audition for a part in his school's Christmas concert this year.  He got a script from his music teacher and prepared for his audition.

He was so excited when he was cast as the announcer.  The music teacher asked if he could dress up for the role so he borrowed his brother's suit and we had recently purchased him a hat that I couldn't resist as he looks completely adorable in it.

He got up on stage full of confidence and performed his lines.  He did such a great job!


After he delivered his lines he joined his classmates on the risers to sing the songs during the play.  It was so fun to watch him.  He was so animated and dancing and enjoying himself.  It was hard to look at anyone else.  In one number the kids all put on sunglasses and sang a rap song.  Bowen even tilted his hat to the side.  I wish I would have recorded this number - it was about the cutest thing I'd ever seen.



Check out his final pose - I about died!  Who taught him to do that?


It was a cute play, and I hope Bowen never loses his love of performing!

2 comments: