Blog Title Explanation

"Oh I Know" is a phrase used by Sybil Fawlty on one of my favorite shows - Fawlty Towers. I find I say it alot too!



Tuesday, July 8, 2014

3 Months Old

Another month has flown by already.  Yesterday July 7th our sweet Cadence turned 3 months old.  It has been a great month.  Cadence is in more of a routine - eating about every 3 hours during the day and sleeping around 8 hours a night.  She is a really pleasant, easy going baby and we enjoy her so much.  She got her 2 month vaccinations on June 20th and did really well.

I really enjoy dressing Cadence in all the sweet little clothes she received as gifts.  Alot of her gifts were 3 to 6 months so she can usually wear something new almost every day.  Sundays are especially fun when she can dress up a bit.

This Sunday was no exception.

All ready to go with big brother Bowen!
Age - 3 months on July 7th
Weight - 12 lbs 6 oz (on June 20th)
Fits into 3 to 6 month clothes
Gives lots of smiles.
Has been trying to giggle.
Sleeps on average 8 hours a night at one time.
Has big blue beautiful eyes.
Is in the 50th percentile for weight, height and head size.
Stops smiling the second I pull out the camera!






We sure love our baby girl!!

3 comments:

  1. So precious!!!! Yellow looks good on her!!!! Love you guys and give her a cuddle for me!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love seeing her outfits. She looks happy in these pics. Love the stat update.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a cutie. Okay - this is a good reminder I need to stop by for more cuddles. And to see your handsome boys!

    ReplyDelete