Blog Title Explanation

"Oh I Know" is a phrase used by Sybil Fawlty on one of my favorite shows - Fawlty Towers. I find I say it alot too!



Wednesday, July 16, 2014

What Cadence Wore Wednesday

I've noticed on many blogs an entry on Wednesdays called "What I Wore Wednesday".  I thought I would add this to my blog occasionally.  Since my wardrobe is rather limited and quite boring I thought I'd start with the entry ...

"What Cadence Wore Wednesday"

I don't have a full weeks worth but we'll start with what I have.

Here is what she wore Sunday to church - by far my favorite day to dress her ...


Pink Floral dress with matching headband, white leggings and pink shoes.
Monday she wore ...


Polka dot top with white ruffled shorts.

Tuesday she wore ...


Pink and green floral romper.

and Wednesday Cadence wore ...


Pink ruffled dress with flower accents.
What a fun baby girl to dress!!

2 comments:

  1. All such cute outfits. Love the bright polka dot shirt. My what I wore would say jeans and T. Jeans and T. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. She's getting so big!!!! I love the second picture of her in the pink and green floral romper!!!! Her face is adorable!!!!!

    ReplyDelete