Blog Title Explanation

"Oh I Know" is a phrase used by Sybil Fawlty on one of my favorite shows - Fawlty Towers. I find I say it alot too!



Wednesday, July 30, 2014

What Cadence Wore Wednesday

Here is another entry of "What Cadence Wore"

Thursday she wore ...


Pink and Blue polka dot dress.  Love that belly!

Friday she wore ...

Blue romper

Saturday she wore ...


Pink owl tankini with white bear coverup

Sunday Cadence wore ...



Blue and yellow dress with yellow flower hairband

On Monday she wore ...


Black & Pink ruffled top with pink leggings with black & white bows

Tuesday she wore ...


Multi-coloured striped dress with white flower headband

and lastly on Wednesday Cadence wore ...

Butterfly top with yellow biker shorts

She's getting so big already - I'm just trying to enjoy every little moment.

2 comments:

  1. MY, she has alot of clothes that lucky little girl. I am waiting to see her in that pink ruffly dress I gave her. Is it still too big? I thought it was a small size I gave her. I love that her hair is coming in darker . SHe is a darling and fun to dress.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, that sweet little pink dress is still too big - it is a 12 month, and she is in 3 - 6 month clothes. The rate she is growing it shouldn't be too much longer.

      Delete