Blog Title Explanation

"Oh I Know" is a phrase used by Sybil Fawlty on one of my favorite shows - Fawlty Towers. I find I say it alot too!



Tuesday, July 15, 2014

Low Key Summer

We've been enjoying our summer around here so far.  Summer's like this, when we don't have anything big planned, we call stay-cations!  Jason doesn't have any time off until August, so the kids and I just hang out. Work hasn't been especially busy however so Jason is usually home fairly early so we have evenings together.  I'm enjoying having my evenings free as that will change again in September with lessons starting up.

The boys have been in swimming lessons the last couple of weeks.  That has been going really well and they have been having a lot of fun.  I enjoy watching them swim, and Cadence has been a really good girl at the pool as we wait.  Thank goodness my boys are old enough to get themselves ready and dressed afterwards, so that makes life easier.

We've starting watching Dane and Bennett a little bit again as well.  We love having them over and the kids have so much fun together.

Playing Star Wars - always a favorite in this house!

Stopping for lunch.

Hanging out - watching TV
Jason and the boys plan on putting up their swimming pool this weekend for more stay-cation fun.  We also need to let the boys stay up late one night and roast marshmallows in the fire pit.  More updates soon!

3 comments:

  1. Glad you are having some nice relaxing time. Love that they dress up to play Star Wars.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pictures yay! Keep them coming. Love Grandma P.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The best way to spend summer vacation!!!!! Love you guys!!!!

    ReplyDelete