Blog Title Explanation

"Oh I Know" is a phrase used by Sybil Fawlty on one of my favorite shows - Fawlty Towers. I find I say it alot too!



Saturday, July 5, 2014

Stampede 2014 & 500th Blog Contest

We hadn't been to Stampede since 2011 so we decided it was time to go again.  Jason worked for a few hours in the morning on Friday and then came home early and we headed out around 11:00 am for the stampede grounds.

The kids were ready and anxious to go.


I love the excitement and crowds of the midway.  It was fun to walk around and look at all the rides and games.

We met up with a friend of Jason's from high school and his family.  The kids had fun going on rides together.



Bowen and Ashton are in the lanes on the right.

Ashton is in the white shirt.


Love the food, but not the prices!




We also checked out the western art exhibits and competition, as well as the kids area.  We had a really fun day, and everyone was pretty wiped by the end of the day.  Cadence was such a good little girl.  She slept in her stroller all day, only stopping a couple of times to eat of course.  Good times!


I can hardly believe it but today is my...

500th Blog Post

So of course you know what that means - it's time for another blog contest.  The winner this time will receive - a bag of homemade toffees and 4 berry scented tealight candles.

To enter either comment here on my blog, or on my facebook link.  You have until Sunday, July 6th at midnight to enter.  Winner will be announced Monday, July 7th.  Good Luck!!


6 comments:

  1. well I did write a comment, but nothing showed up. I love your blog and read it daily, and since I am the first comment, I HOPE I WIN.
    That picture of the boys and Cadence is darling. SHe is growing up so fast.
    Love you , Aunt Sheila I WANT TO WIN SOMETIME..........

    ReplyDelete
  2. That eoroslide looks sooo fun. I would never be brave enough to try it. Fun day.

    ReplyDelete
  3. 500 posts!!! What an accomplishment!! I'm glad you guys were able to go to the stampede!!! The mini donuts are my favorite!!! Lots of love!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I would go to the stampede just for the mini-donuts! 500 blogs, Put my name in to WIN the contest! Mom P.

      Delete
  4. 500..... That is huge!!!!! I love the stampede, but agree with the prices. Heading there Monday. Cadence is so cute, so glad she slept through the heat. I don't think we'll get the usual rain during the stampede.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Posting from Nauvoo, Illinois. I'm okay staying out of the Stampede crowds while I'm off on vacation with my family - which is quite the crowd in itself! Looks like you all had lots of fun though!

    ReplyDelete