Blog Title Explanation

"Oh I Know" is a phrase used by Sybil Fawlty on one of my favorite shows - Fawlty Towers. I find I say it alot too!



Wednesday, May 9, 2018

He Spent It All in One Place

Ashton has been saving up to buy a specific Lego set.  He's been wanting to buy the Ghostbusters Firehouse Headquarters set.  So for the past 6 months any money from babysitting, chores, or working in neighbours yards he's been setting aside.  After a babysitting job this past weekend he finally had enough.


So last night we headed to the Lego Store at the mall.  He was so excited to finally be buying the set.




At first he thought he'd wait until the long weekend to put it together, but he was already working on it last night.  I'll be sure to post a picture of the finished project.  I'm proud of Ashton for setting a goal and working towards it.  Enjoy your Lego Ashton!


4 comments:

  1. Way to go Ashton. Looks like a very cool set. Can't wait to see it completed.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is awesome!!!! Way to go Ashton!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Haha! That last babysitting job was us! And Emmett would LOVE that set; he's inexplicably a fan of ghosts and Ghostbusters. That is such an awesome set

    ReplyDelete
  4. Way to go. Reached your goal. Have fun putting it together. I don't think it will take too long. I am always amazed at how quick you can get them finished. Love Grandma P

    ReplyDelete