Blog Title Explanation

"Oh I Know" is a phrase used by Sybil Fawlty on one of my favorite shows - Fawlty Towers. I find I say it alot too!



Tuesday, May 22, 2018

Who Ya Gonna Call

I finally remembered to take pictures of Ashton's finished lego.  He wanted it made clear that he didn't take this long to put it together.  It was actually completed within a couple days.  He figured maybe 9 hours or so.




It is actually a pretty cute set.  I love the little rooms inside.  I love miniatures.  Ashton is definitely running out of room to display all his lego in his room.

5 comments:

  1. That really is so cool. I love the little rooms too. So funny that he wants to makes sure it's known he didn't take that long. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is awesome. I am sure it took a short time for that smart son of yours.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow!!! It looks great, my boys really want that set too!!! Emry and Ashton are quite a bit the same, she too is running out of room to display all her lego!! Great job Ashton at saving and building!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is definitely a cool set. Goal accomplished. Way to go, Ashton. Love Grandma P.

    ReplyDelete