Blog Title Explanation

"Oh I Know" is a phrase used by Sybil Fawlty on one of my favorite shows - Fawlty Towers. I find I say it alot too!



Tuesday, June 4, 2019

Crazy Hair Day

Cadence has been having a great time at preschool this year.  She is always happy and excited to go and has learned so much.  I'm so grateful to have such a great little school so close.  She recently had crazy hair day at school.  After perusing Pinterest for some ideas Cadence settled on this one.


She loved it, unfortunately the hair dye transferred onto everything.  It got all over her sweater, car seat, me, furniture etc. Maybe I sprayed to much and it didn't have enough time to dry.  Luckily it cleaned up nicely and was a hit at preschool.

Left quite the ring around the tub to scrub.

No comments:

Post a Comment