Blog Title Explanation

"Oh I Know" is a phrase used by Sybil Fawlty on one of my favorite shows - Fawlty Towers. I find I say it alot too!



Thursday, June 6, 2019

First Friend Party

Cadence was very excited to have a birthday party with friends this year.  She invited all the girls from her preschool class.  6 girls were invited and 4 were able to come.  She wanted a unicorn theme, of course.  
Cadence in this year's birthday dress - it has a unicorn on it!
At 1 p.m. the girls started arriving.  They did some colouring while we waited for everyone to arrive. Then they played a few games.  I had to leave all the arranging to Jason as I had planned on getting everything ready on Friday.  He took right over, got everything ready and took care of the party.  He banished me to the couch to observe and take pictures.





Then it was time to open presents.  Cadence was thrilled with everything she received. 





Daddy doesn't know how Confetti Little Pony presents work - hahaha - covered in confetti!


I had planned on making these adorable little unicorn cupcakes I had seen on pinterest on Friday but since I was in the hospital Jason bought the cutest rainbow cake and cotton candy icecream.  Cadence was thrilled!



After snacks and cake the girls made bead necklaces with unicorn charms.  They had a great time and it was nice to have a quiet activity before they headed home.




Happy Birthday sweet girl!  We sure love you.


No comments:

Post a Comment