Blog Title Explanation

"Oh I Know" is a phrase used by Sybil Fawlty on one of my favorite shows - Fawlty Towers. I find I say it alot too!



Thursday, June 13, 2019

Mother's Day Tea - 2019 Edition

In May my absolutely favorite day at preschool happened - The Mother's Day Tea.  I look forward to this special day all year.  I remember going with my sweet little boys and how happy they were to have me at school with them.  I was very excited to share the experience with Cadence.

We got ourselves ready, arriving very early so we could get a parking spot.  Even finished getting dolled up by applying lipstick in the truck.



The kids had prepared a little song for us - "A You're Adorable".  I took a video but it isn't letting me upload it for some reason.  She did such a great job, she is going to sing it at my recital this year.


Then we had a little luncheon.  Yummy sandwiches, fruit, and lots of goodies.



They gave us the cutest little gifts.  A plant and a jewelery holder in the shape of her hand.  So cute!


It was a special day.  Sure love that girl of mine!


No comments:

Post a Comment