Blog Title Explanation

"Oh I Know" is a phrase used by Sybil Fawlty on one of my favorite shows - Fawlty Towers. I find I say it alot too!



Monday, June 17, 2019

First School Field Trip

Before the end of school, Cadence went on one field trip - to THE ZOO!

She was very excited.  I wasn't able to volunteer but the mom assigned to watch her was kind enough to send me some photos.

So excited to ride the bus.
See how she is a foot taller than some of the other kids.  I seriously wondered if I had signed her up for the wrong class at first.






They stopped for lunch and then were playing at the playground.  It was while they were at the playground I got a call from the mom and Cadence's teacher to tell me she wasn't feeling well.  Maybe overheated and too much running around.  So I headed to the zoo to pick her up. 



She slept all the way home and then when I went to get her out of the truck she says to me "I feel better now".  Good grief.  She was a little disappointed that she had missed seeing the tigers but had had a great time while she was there.  We'll have to head back as a family this summer to see the rest.

No comments:

Post a Comment