Blog Title Explanation

"Oh I Know" is a phrase used by Sybil Fawlty on one of my favorite shows - Fawlty Towers. I find I say it alot too!



Wednesday, June 12, 2019

Easter and Cousin Fun

We started our Easter weekend with a visit from the Hagues.  The kids were so excited to have their cousins visit.  The boys spent a great deal of time, of course, playing video games so I organized a few things for the girls to do.

We decorated easter eggs.  The boys did get in on this activity as well.


Later in the afternoon, the girls (and Ashton) decorated sugar cookies.  I don't know how they managed to eat them with so much icing.



It was great to spend the day with family.  I only wish we lived closer so we could do it more often.  The next morning the kids woke early to find their Easter baskets.



After church we had a delicious ham dinner.  I made a ham on the bone this year - so worth it!


So fun to have holiday traditions.  Happy Easter!

1 comment:

  1. How fun. That is quite the cookie icing and decorating 🤣

    ReplyDelete