Blog Title Explanation

"Oh I Know" is a phrase used by Sybil Fawlty on one of my favorite shows - Fawlty Towers. I find I say it alot too!



Saturday, January 8, 2011

The Boys Love their Sheri!


Love her Christmas Display in the Kitchen!
Last night our family was invited to my cousin Sheri's for our annual Christmas get together.  We were a bit later than usual this year, but Sheri kept her Christmas up (actually mine is still up too) and her home is always so inviting and beautiful.  I love going to visit.  Sheri put on a fabulous spread of all my favorites.  Cheese, meat and crackers, chips and salsa, and fabulous dips (hummus, red pepper dip etc.).  When I lived in Lethbridge before I got married I used to come up to Calgary quite often to visit Sheri.  We had alot of girls nights with chips and dips - they were great times!


Later we exchanged gifts.  Sheri spoiled the boys but good.  They've been playing with the mini transformers that she gave them all morning.  They haven't even asked to turn on the TV - it's noon!  A Post-Christmas Miracle! 

I love that my boys love Sheri.  She's such an important part of our life and I'm very grateful for her and for the interest she has in our little family.  We love you Sheri!!

We couldn't get the boys to stop eatting cookies to get a picture.


1 comment:

  1. Love the closeness you have with Sheri, as I know how much she loves being with you and those darling boys. Nice pictures. Stay warm.

    ReplyDelete