Blog Title Explanation

"Oh I Know" is a phrase used by Sybil Fawlty on one of my favorite shows - Fawlty Towers. I find I say it alot too!



Monday, January 10, 2011

School Anticipation

Ashton came home from school today so excited to give something to Bowen that he had made for him at school.

He presented Bowen with a little note he had written him and a "Clifford Goes to School" book.

Note reads - Dear Bowen,  Next year you are coming to Douglasdale School and here is a book for you.  Love, Ashton
 Ashton said that he had thought of writing Bowen a note and asked his teacher how to spell all the words.  They spent the rest of the evening fighting - but I sure enjoyed those few moments with them.

I sure love these boys of mine!
  

2 comments:

  1. I guess you didn't hear anything about someone missing thier boots? So all is ok!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes no word from the school. The boots must be ours!

    ReplyDelete