Blog Title Explanation

"Oh I Know" is a phrase used by Sybil Fawlty on one of my favorite shows - Fawlty Towers. I find I say it alot too!



Thursday, January 6, 2011

What's Happening at Our House

I should be preparing my talk for Sunday, or cleaning my house as we have company coming, or organizing my terribly messy music room that I've been planning on doing for months.  But no - I'm blogging.  Ashton is so happy to be back at school.  They've been having swimming lessons this week which makes it extra fun.  He came home yesterday with a "spooky" craft book from school and went right to work.  He spent a couple of hours making his latest creation.  You can't tell from the picture but if you pull a piece of paper on the side the eyes move.  I asked why he hadn't drawn a mouth, Ashton's response was  "because that way it is scarier".
I wonder if he'll be an artist like his Dad
Bowen is back at preschool tomorrow.  I think he is starting to get a little bored.  He has spent alot of time playing with all the lego he got for Christmas, and of course a lot of time on the Wii.
Boxing on Wii Sports.  He's good at it - he had a knockout!
Now to get some work done.  I'll report on my progress later.

2 comments:

  1. I like the red too, the only problem is that any additional controllers we buy won't be red.

    ReplyDelete