Blog Title Explanation

"Oh I Know" is a phrase used by Sybil Fawlty on one of my favorite shows - Fawlty Towers. I find I say it alot too!



Wednesday, January 19, 2011

You've Had a Birthday - Shout Hooray!!

Yesterday was Jason's "37th" birthday!  I'm afraid it wasn't much of a celebration.  He worked all day, then came home and I taught piano for 3 hours.  His birthday dinner consisted of sloppy joes, chips and DQ Ice Cream cake (he did request his meal however).  Then finished up the evening with a meeting with our financial advisor. 

I was able to take Jason to a movie on Saturday when my mom came up for a visit and we took advantage of having a babysitter, and after Christmas we purchased a blu-ray player and kinda counted that as Jason's birthday present.

The boys picked out the cake - Despicable Me - of course!
My hubby really is the best!  Not one complaint about his "lame" birthday.  We sure love him and appreciate how hard he works for all of us.  The boys idolize their Dad.  If Jason loves it, the boys love it!  Just the way it should be.  I feel so blessed to have him in my life.  HAPPY BIRTHDAY MY LOVE!!

2 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday to Jason. I love sloppy-joe and can never have enough DQ cake. I can tell you are in Primary now with that title:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, happy birthday Jason! You do have a wonderful husband Lalainia, I have always admired the relationship the two of you share! I do have a card in my purse for Jason, it has a stamp on it and is ready to mail, I just haven't gotten to the post office yet!

    ReplyDelete