Blog Title Explanation

"Oh I Know" is a phrase used by Sybil Fawlty on one of my favorite shows - Fawlty Towers. I find I say it alot too!



Thursday, January 20, 2011

Fending For Themselves

Thursday is my busiest piano teaching night.  I start at 4:00 and finish at 8:45 p.m.  Jason can usually be home by the time I start teaching but was running late at work and didn't get home until a bit after 6:00 p.m.  I guess the boys got hungry before he was able to get home to feed them.  This is how I found them when I ran to the kitchen for a drink of water.
Eatting mini oreo cookies and drinking chocolate milk.

I should have known they were up to something.  They were being so quiet and not bothering me at all.  That will teach me!

Big surprise they didn't want any supper tonight!

1 comment:

  1. Oh Lainie, that is a long night....I start at 4 and go till 8 and that is long for me, but then you are much younger than I am. Cute of the boys to find something to eat...They will start cooking sooner than most maybe.

    ReplyDelete