Blog Title Explanation

"Oh I Know" is a phrase used by Sybil Fawlty on one of my favorite shows - Fawlty Towers. I find I say it alot too!



Friday, January 28, 2011

It's Hard to Be Mad

I was teaching piano last night so Jason had put the boys to bed.  I was still teaching but he decided he wanted to go run an errand.  I had to interrupt my lesson with Taylor and answer a phone call and Bowen heard me and wanted to be tucked in.  I had Taylor practise something and I ran up to say goodnight to the boys.  Came right back down and got back to teaching my lessons.  A few minutes later I thought I could hear talking - so I excused myself again and ran upstairs to see what was going on.  Ashton had snuck into bed with Bowen and was reading him a story.  It was awfully sweet, and I couldn't even get mad.  I told them as soon as they finished the story they better get back in their own rooms and go to sleep.  After I finished teaching I went and checked on them and they were both asleep in their own beds.  I wish I had a picture, mom suggested I should walk around with my camera on my wrist all day for such an occasion.  Maybe I should!

No comments:

Post a Comment