Blog Title Explanation

"Oh I Know" is a phrase used by Sybil Fawlty on one of my favorite shows - Fawlty Towers. I find I say it alot too!



Friday, April 8, 2011

Bowen's Shopping

Yesterday Bowen was playing on the computer on the lego site.  Afterwards he came to me and showed me a piece of paper.
He explained to me that he wanted to get a Lego Atlantis set and he had written down how much it cost (I actually think it is the item #) and then wrote his name with an arrow so I'd remember that he wanted it.
He also heard on the radio that you can win 6 MILLION DOLLARS!  He has been bugging me for days to win that 6 million dollars for him so that he could buy the lego death star, he said with 6 million he'd even be able to get one for Ashton too.

When I told him I didn't think we could win the money he replied "well can you ask dad then if he has the money".  I wish!  He's becoming a bit money obsessed lately.  What a silly boy!

1 comment:

  1. I sure hope it would cover one for Ashton also. What are toys coming to these days:):)

    ReplyDelete