Blog Title Explanation

"Oh I Know" is a phrase used by Sybil Fawlty on one of my favorite shows - Fawlty Towers. I find I say it alot too!



Sunday, April 3, 2011

Is He There for Real?

Today as a family we enjoyed watching General Conference on TV.  Rachel, Jared and Liam were up for the weekend - which was fabulous!  We had lots of fun and ate "way" too much.  Rachel's poor little pregnant tummy could barely stand it!  Liam and the boys played together well and it is fun to see them enjoying each other. 

But back to conference.  When President Monson was speaking I asked Bowen if he knew who it was.  He replied "President Monson".  A few minutes later he came over to me and whispered in my ear "is he there for real?"  I guess with so much on TV that isn't real - he just wanted to be sure.  I assured him that he was there for real and it made me reflect on how grateful I am that he is there - for real.  I also very grateful for my knowledge that Heavenly Father and Jesus Christ "are there for real" too.  My testimony is very precious to me and I acknowledge all that I have to my Heavenly Father and my elder brother Jesus Christ.  How blessed I am to be a member of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints.  I look forward to 6 months from now when we can hear from the prophet and apostles again.

1 comment: