Blog Title Explanation

"Oh I Know" is a phrase used by Sybil Fawlty on one of my favorite shows - Fawlty Towers. I find I say it alot too!



Friday, April 8, 2011

A Great Read

This month's bookclub selection was "The Forgotten Garden" by Kate Morton.

I really enjoyed this book.  It is about a little girl who is abandoned on a ship headed to Australia.  It jumps back and forth between when she was little and her search as an adult to find out where she came from as well as her granddaughter taking up the search to solve the mystery.

I wasn't able to go to bookclub this past month so I hadn't read the book.  My friend Shelley had borrowed it from the library and had liked it so encouraged me to read it before she had to return it.  Of course I procrastinated getting started so I spent Thursday morning reading to finish it.  I'm really glad I did though.  Definitely one I would recommend!  Now to do some housework that got neglected.

1 comment: