Blog Title Explanation

"Oh I Know" is a phrase used by Sybil Fawlty on one of my favorite shows - Fawlty Towers. I find I say it alot too!



Sunday, June 12, 2011

Date Night

Thanks to Sheri, who came over to watch and play with our boys, Jason and I were able to go out for a date night.  We headed to Boston Pizza first for appetizers and dessert then off to the cheap theatre to see either Source Code or Adjustment Bureau. 

We were standing in line next to get our tickets and an employee walks by and puts up a sign saying there is no popcorn available for sale this evening.  I said "oh, that's a bummer", Jason screws up his face and steps out of line.  I say "seriously we're leaving because there's no POPCORN?"  Apparently it isn't as enjoyable for Jason if he can't have the "whole" movie experience.  In his defense he isn't a sweets and chocolate fan so it is all about the popcorn for him.  So we left and drove to the next theatre and payed $31.50 to see Pirates 4 instead of $10.00 at the cheap theatre.  Granted the popcorn was really good. 

I guess I had to busy of a week though as I had a horrible time staying awake, missing a fair bit of the middle of the movie.  I've kind of gotten my second wind, but we have an early start tomorrow with church so I better get off to bed.  All in all a great date night.  Sometimes I get a glimpse into where Bowen gets his "diva" behavior!!  Love that husband of mine!

1 comment:

  1. That is hilarous. I don't remember the last time I even got treats of any kind at a movie. Diva for sure:)

    ReplyDelete