Blog Title Explanation

"Oh I Know" is a phrase used by Sybil Fawlty on one of my favorite shows - Fawlty Towers. I find I say it alot too!



Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Best Day Ever

Yesterday was Ashton's last day of Grade One.  They had a sports day at school.  I didn't make it over to take any pictures but Ashton said they had a bunch of centres the kids could run around and participate in and they would get a bead to add to a bracelet for every event they did.  His favorite was the high jump.  He did the discus, shot put, running events, hurdle etc.  After 8 beads were added they were allowed to go and get a jugo juice.  He said it was tons of fun.  When I asked how his day was he said "it was the best day ever", when I asked why, he said it was because he lost another tooth!  Ashton has lost 4 teeth this school year and his teacher Mrs. Howey has pulled every one of them.  His report card came home as well.  He did great!  I'm so proud of him.  He's getting so grown up.  I remember when he was this age like it was yesterday .....
Age 2 1/2 singing ABC Song
(Sorry the video is kind of dark)

So excited for summer holidays!!

Soon he'll be off to Grade Two!!


No comments:

Post a Comment