Blog Title Explanation

"Oh I Know" is a phrase used by Sybil Fawlty on one of my favorite shows - Fawlty Towers. I find I say it alot too!



Monday, February 6, 2012

All Dressed Up With No Place to Go

Every Sunday of course we go to church.  However this week I was supposed to go to Ward Council but had not been feeling well so had decided to stay home with the boys until Primary at 12:00 noon and Jason headed off to meetings and church at about 8:45 a.m.  Before church started I called the church and talked to Jason and told him I wasn't doing any better and didn't feel like I could make it to church at all.  He said he would let my counsellors know (sorry girls) and I said I'd have the boys ready so he could come home and take them back for primary.

The boys got ready and looked pretty handsome.  Although they both need a haircut!
It ended up that Jason was too busy to be able to come home to get them for church.  All dressed up with no place to go!!

2 comments:

  1. I hope Jason remembered to tell your counsellors. Dave always forgets when that happens to me, then I have to call them after and say sorry:) Jason seems like he would remember. I hope you are feeling better today.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope You feel better!

    Jason told me right away. Actually... Jeff told me and Jason reiterated later. Don't worry, I rocked it. And even gave the bishopric a talk slip:)

    Also... Unknown is Stephanie...

    ReplyDelete