Blog Title Explanation

"Oh I Know" is a phrase used by Sybil Fawlty on one of my favorite shows - Fawlty Towers. I find I say it alot too!



Thursday, December 6, 2012

Christmas Wishes

Yesterday at school Ashton wrote his letter to Santa.  When he got home and told Bowen, Bowen then decided he wanted to write his letter.  I found a template for a letter to santa on pinterest that Bowen could just fill in the blanks.


Letters ready to go!


Putting them in envelopes so they can get them in the mail today.







Ashton really doesn't like the taste!
Hope they aren't on the naughty list and they get their Christmas wishes this year!!

1 comment:

  1. I didn't know there was a template. That would have been helpful a couple years ago. I get to answer the SAnta letters this year and I love it. so fun to read the kid's letters.

    ReplyDelete