Blog Title Explanation

"Oh I Know" is a phrase used by Sybil Fawlty on one of my favorite shows - Fawlty Towers. I find I say it alot too!



Tuesday, December 4, 2012

Bowen's Adventures

Last Friday Bowen's Grade One class had a sharing assembly.  I promised Bowen I would come as he would be singing and he wanted me to see it.  It was cute little assembly and as promised the song "A Tu ti Ta" was worth seeing.

Bowen patiently waited for the assembly to start.


They said a cute little poem together.  Everytime Bowen would see me point the camera at him he'd stop and pose.


The kids performed a silly song and dance.  Bowen was having a great time.  He's quite the performer.


On Saturday we ran a couple of errands and then cleaned the house for company on Sunday.  I wanted to listen to some Christmas music while I worked so I put the TV on the Yuletide Fireplace so I could listen to carols.  Later that night Bowen informed me that he didn't want to watch the "Fireplace show" again as it was really boring!

Sunday both Grandma's, Mitch, Ty, Jill and their boys, and Jill's sister all came for supper.  I had made Chicken Taco soup and homemade buns.  We had a nice time together.  Bowen and Dane had fun playing together and Ashton was able to hold baby Bennett, which he was happy about.  These boy cousins will get into lots of mischief together I'm sure.


Monday morning Bowen came down the stairs to get ready for school.  I asked him what he wanted for breakfast and he said he wasn't feeling well.  I said he should try and eat something to which he replied "I haven't felt well since Tuesday!"  He's so dramatic!  Turns out he really wasn't feeling well and spent the day laying on the couch and throwing up.  Even in the back of Grandma's truck coming home from Ikea into a bucket!  Poor little guy.  He's feeling much better today - we'll see if he can keep food down.


Love that little guy of mine.  He's constantly entertaining!

3 comments:

  1. I am glad he sang with out a mask this time.:) Glad he is feeling better.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad Bowen is feeling a little better. He was such a trooper on Monday. I hated to drag him out but he was so good. He likes to perform and I would have liked to see him. He is so animated and cute. I won't be able to call him cute much longer!!! I have a request-----please post pictures of your home all decorated for Christmas. I am going to put the tree up in the basement today, but I don't think the main floor will be in any condition to decorate for Christmas. There is always next year!!! Love Mom

    ReplyDelete
  3. I too love that boy of yours!!! He always cracks me up!! Glad to hear he's feeling better!!

    ReplyDelete