Blog Title Explanation

"Oh I Know" is a phrase used by Sybil Fawlty on one of my favorite shows - Fawlty Towers. I find I say it alot too!



Wednesday, April 11, 2018

17th Wedding Anniversary

On March 24th Jason and I celebrated our 17th wedding anniversary.  I am so blessed to be married to such a fabulous man.  We had a fun night together.  We went to the Olive Garden for dinner - yummy breadsticks and salad and then to the movie Black Panther.

The gift for a 17th anniversary is furniture.  A couple weeks prior Jason surprised me with a little vanity he bought me on kijiji.  We went to Ikea and found a little chair and a mirror and then we set up my vanity corner in our bedroom.  I love it!!! It is so nice to have a designated spot to get ready every morning.  It has lots of storage and it keeps our bathrooms free.


Happy Anniversary My Love!!

1 comment:

  1. I love it. I was wondering what Jason would get you as he had mentioned months ago that it was furniture this year. I knew he would come up with something great. Happy Anniversary to a wonderful couple. Love you both. Love Mom P.

    ReplyDelete