Blog Title Explanation

"Oh I Know" is a phrase used by Sybil Fawlty on one of my favorite shows - Fawlty Towers. I find I say it alot too!



Monday, April 23, 2018

First Dance

Now that Ashton is 14 years old he's old enough to go to youth dances.  He really hasn't shown an interest in going and I haven't pushed the issue.  On Saturday morning I got a text from a friend whose kids were inviting Ashton to go to the dance with them that night.  I wasn't sure he would be interested but he quickly said he'd like to go.

So off he went to his first dance.  It's fun to see him grow up and take his first steps toward independence.  I often think of how quickly time has gone and it makes me realize how little time we have left with him in our home full time.  I try to remind myself to really enjoy this time we have together as a family.


I wish I could slow time down just a bit.  What a great kid!

No comments:

Post a Comment