Blog Title Explanation

"Oh I Know" is a phrase used by Sybil Fawlty on one of my favorite shows - Fawlty Towers. I find I say it alot too!



Monday, April 30, 2018

Update on Cadence

Our Cadence is such a joy to me.  She says something every day that makes me smile, or usually laugh right out loud. 

The other day Cadence was asking me when her dad was going to fix something of hers, and I said she had better remind him, that he'd probably forgotten.  She says "right, him has a lot of stuff in his head", then looks at me and says "you just have a little".  Not quite sure how I'm supposed to take that.


Cadence asked me once who Jesus' wife is?  Always thinking.


Cadence has discovered a new favorite place to eat.  There is a noodle place close to our house and her and I always share a steak pho.  I love that when her broth gets low that she asks me for more soup water.



Our ward had a little carnival the other day.  Jason did face painting for the kids.  Cadence loved hers.  She had wiped it off a bit before I got a picture. She cried when I washed her face before bed.


One of Cadence's favorite activities is puzzles, and playing with Adam.





Love that girl of mine.

4 comments:

  1. Such a sweet girl!!! I love how she talks, so cute!!! Love her to pieces!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. love, love the pictures. her mind is always thinking. I don't think I want to know how much she thinks is in Nani's brain!! Hugs to everyone. Love Mom P

    ReplyDelete
  3. She looks so much older in these pictures. Growing up so fast. And sounds like she has a neat sense of humor. Enjoy that little gal, soon she will be in school.

    ReplyDelete