Blog Title Explanation

"Oh I Know" is a phrase used by Sybil Fawlty on one of my favorite shows - Fawlty Towers. I find I say it alot too!



Tuesday, April 10, 2018

Random Going Ons

Cadence has beautiful hair.  It is so thick and wavy.  What a lucky girl.  Sunday I attempted french braids for the first time on her.  It was a bit tricky with a wiggly 4-year-old, but I thought it turned out pretty good.




Our ward for the past few years has had sister missionaries.  We love having them over for dinner and building relationships with them.  I think it is so great for the kids to spend time with them and I hope it helps them want to serve a mission someday.  A sweet sister is being transferred this week so she asked if she could come over to see us one last time.  We had a great visit and shared some icecream cake.  We wish you all the best Sister Jones.


Cadence all ready to run errands with mom.  She's got her baby, phone and purse.  Such a girly, girl!


The kids were very excited to receive letters from Nani.  They sure miss her, but we all love to hear all her happenings in the Montreal mission.



I sure love these two.  Cadence and I both enjoy having Adam come in the afternoons.  He is such a good little boy and he and Cadence are such good friends.  It helps that he is extremely easy going and usually lets Cadence be the boss. 


After about a year Ashton got his braces off recently.  That's a gorgeous smile Ashton!  I'm not quite sure what was up with his hair that day.


The boys bought band hoodies from school.  I'm thinking we should have gotten Bowen a larger size.


Hope you've enjoyed a little peek into our lives.

1 comment:

  1. Bowen's picture made me laugh out loud! You know that a big head means lots of brains :) Love Grandma P

    ReplyDelete