Blog Title Explanation

"Oh I Know" is a phrase used by Sybil Fawlty on one of my favorite shows - Fawlty Towers. I find I say it alot too!



Monday, April 9, 2018

A Unicorn Birthday

On Saturday our sweet Cadence turned 4 years old!!  She is growing up so fast and is such a joy to have in our family.  She's sassy, funny, full of life and my constant little companion.  We have the greatest conversations and I love spending each day with her.

Her special day started with opening her birthday dress ( a tradition I started last year), and a little unicorn necklace.



Then we headed to the mall for a surprise visit to Build-A-Bear.  She picked a cute unicorn and had fun selecting a couple of accessories to go with her new stuffie (a saddle and a brush to comb her).





After a little lunch we headed home to open more presents.





All the presents were a huge hit, especially her baby unicorn fingerling.




After playing with her new toys it was time for dinner.  Cadence had requested all her favorite foods - macaroni and cheese, hot dogs, and cheese puffs.  Yummy if certainly not very nutritious!



I made Cadence a unicorn cake (are you noticing a theme here?).  It was a little sad, but I tried, and Cadence LOVED it so that's all that matters.



 


While eating her birthday cake Cadence kept saying "this is the BEST birthday ever!"  We love you so much birthday girl.  Happy 4th Birthday!!

4 comments:

  1. Such a sweet birthday! The cake's expression totally sells it! Lol Very cute.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super cute cake!!!! And what a special 4 year old she is!!! Happy Birthday to a super sweet girl!! We love her so much!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think your cake is cute. What a fun day for Cadence.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute cake, cute 4 year old and a super fun birthday. Love that little dolly. Love Nani

    ReplyDelete