Blog Title Explanation

"Oh I Know" is a phrase used by Sybil Fawlty on one of my favorite shows - Fawlty Towers. I find I say it alot too!



Friday, March 25, 2011

Bunking Together

When we were expecting our third baby (Kenny was stillborn May 2nd, 2008), we purchased bunk beds that Ashton and Bowen would share when the baby came.  So when we moved into our current home we put each of the boys in their own rooms but still set up the bunk beds in Ashton's for when we needed it.  Since the need didn't arise we left the boys in their own rooms - I found they go to sleep quicker if they are alone, but we do however let them use the bunk beds on weekends. 

Last night the boys asked if they could sleep in Ashton's room, since it is Spring break I said sure.  The boys headed up to bed, usually Ashton takes the bottom bunk and Bowen takes the top.  I think they were tired because they only talked for a little bit.  When I was heading to bed I went in to check on them and found this -
So much for buying bunk beds!

No comments:

Post a Comment