Blog Title Explanation

"Oh I Know" is a phrase used by Sybil Fawlty on one of my favorite shows - Fawlty Towers. I find I say it alot too!



Saturday, March 12, 2011

Lunch with Leslye

My good friend Leslye, who lives in Lethbridge, was coming into Calgary today to do some shopping and gave me a call this morning and we met up for lunch.  Leslye and I were really good friends when I lived in Lethbridge before I got married 10 years ago.  Even though we don't live in the same city anymore and probably see each other about once a year we always seem to just fall back into our friendship naturally whenever we see each other.

We met at the Cheesecake Cafe, had a great lunch (despite the lousy waitress) and had a great talk and lots of laughs.  Oh, and of course the cheesecake.  It turns out we both have the same favorite flavor of cheesecake - the Cheesequake.  So good!  I'm looking forward to having the other half of mine after supper tonight.  I'm grateful that she has been such a good friend to me and I look forward to the next time we get together.

No comments:

Post a Comment