Blog Title Explanation

"Oh I Know" is a phrase used by Sybil Fawlty on one of my favorite shows - Fawlty Towers. I find I say it alot too!



Thursday, March 17, 2011

Look Who's "7"!!

For most people today is St. Patrick's Day but for me it will always be - ASHTON'S BIRTHDAY!  It was the one day Jason told me not to have him.  I've never handled people telling me what to do well.  I still remember the day Ashton was born like it was yesterday.  I went into labour about 2 a.m. in the morning, we headed to the hospital around 7:00 a.m. and Ashton was born at 12:58 p.m.  He was such a cute baby.  A little turned up nose and chubby cheeks.  We were so happy and proud and we still are. 

Ashton is a very sensitive, kind little boy.  He enjoys playing with his brother.  He does well in school and has lots of friends.  He is so smart and loves to learn.  His favorite TV shows are Mythbusters and How It's Made.  He is very responsible and seems to have wisdom beyond his years.  Don't get me wrong he can also be a very silly boy and likes to do all the silly boy things.  We love having Ashton in our family and I'm sure he will grow up to be a great man.

We are having his birthday party tomorrow but I made his favorite supper for him tonight.

Pancakes, strawberries, chocolate milk and a grape popscicle for dessert.

Leprechaun tattoo on his cheek from school!

Happy Birthday Ashton!

1 comment:

  1. I was thinking of him yesterday, wondering if you were having a party or whatnot. Happy Birthday!

    ReplyDelete