Blog Title Explanation

"Oh I Know" is a phrase used by Sybil Fawlty on one of my favorite shows - Fawlty Towers. I find I say it alot too!



Sunday, March 27, 2011

Ouch!

So I've been looking for my wedding CD so I can blog about our anniversary this past week.  I still haven't found it so I thought I'd share my most recent ouchie.  I was getting stew ready to put in the crock pot after church today (we're having the missionaries for dinner) and Jason was browning the stew meat for me.  I was walking past the stove to grab the salt and pepper and some grease splattered out of the pan and right onto my FOOT!


The picture doesn't really do it justice.  I don't know how something so small could be so painful.  It still smarts!  Jason feels bad, I'm going to see how long I can milk it.

1 comment:

  1. I think you should start wearing protective gear around the house. First your ankle at Christmas now this. Danger zone you live in.

    ReplyDelete