Blog Title Explanation

"Oh I Know" is a phrase used by Sybil Fawlty on one of my favorite shows - Fawlty Towers. I find I say it alot too!



Saturday, October 27, 2012

9 x 13 Pan

While at costco yesterday getting some groceries and items I needed to make lasagna for Sunday dinner - it suddenly occurred to me that I didn't have a pan to make the lasagna in.  For those of you familiar with my blog you may recall that earlier this month my 9 x 13 pan shattered into a trillion pieces in my oven.  So I thought, I'm in costco I'll just buy a new pan.

So we headed over the the kitchen section.  They didn't seem to have any single pans for sale - there usually isn't just singles of things to buy at costco but I did notice a very nice set of three dishes which metal racks.


I didn't need this big of a set, but for such a good price I couldn't resist.  Now I can make my lasagna on Sunday and any other big dishes my heart desires.

What I don't know is where on earth I'm going to store them!

3 comments:

  1. I pulled my 9x13" dish out to make chocolate dessert for Jared's birthday dinner tomorrow and remembered that I offered you one of my four dishes!! I am so sorry I haven't gotten it to you yet! Isn't it sad that I only just today used a 9x13" dish! I really do make meals and such for our family, I guess just not in that size of dish very often!! I love the ones you found at Costco, and if I had those I would be more inclined to make more yummy meals!! They are really beautiful!! Enjoy baking!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh!!!! Costco!!!! Go in for one pan and come out with three. They're not quite as big as a canoe.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I want to know about the canoe. They are very pretty, love the metal rack they come with. Good luck finding a storage space. You could just 'display' the on your island all the time:)

    ReplyDelete