Blog Title Explanation

"Oh I Know" is a phrase used by Sybil Fawlty on one of my favorite shows - Fawlty Towers. I find I say it alot too!



Tuesday, October 30, 2012

Halloween Preparations

Jason and the boys loooove halloween - me ... not so much!  Don't get me wrong.  I don't mind halloween.  The kids trick or treating is fun and I enjoy candy, but I'm not quite into it like the rest of my family is.  The boys have been thinking about halloween for quite some time now.  They decided what they were going to dress up as and have been wanting to decorate for weeks.

Last library day Ashton brought home a halloween craft book and quickly got to work.  He decided to make a skeleton.  It turned out great.  I was impressed that he didn't trace it, he's certainly artistic like his dad.

For an activity during family home evening this week the boys decorated a haunted gingerbread house.  Even Jason got in on the action.


No mom I'm not eating the icing!!




Last night they carved their pumpkins.  Pictures to come.  Only one more day to wait - they are so excited!

1 comment:

  1. Cora is always complaining about my lack of Halloween decor also. I love the haunted house. Good idea. Good job on the skeleton Ashton! Can't wait to see costume and pumpkin pic. Your pumpkins are always so awesome.

    ReplyDelete