Blog Title Explanation

"Oh I Know" is a phrase used by Sybil Fawlty on one of my favorite shows - Fawlty Towers. I find I say it alot too!



Saturday, October 6, 2012

Preparing for Company

With it being Thanksgiving weekend we are expecting some company on Sunday.  We usually have Bowen sleep in Ashton's room on the bunk beds and use his room for company.  A couple of days ago I asked Bowen to go and clean his room so Grandma could sleep in it when she visits.  He spent quite a while upstairs - not happily mind you - and I was skeptical as to how much he was accomplishing. 

After teaching lessons Jason told me to go and check Bowen's room.  I was pleasantly surprised at what a good job he had done.


Until closer inspection!

Under the wardrobe!

Under his dresser!

Under the bed!
What a stinker!

1 comment:

  1. Ahhhhh, don't be too mad. He made the room look wonderful for his grandma. I would be happy to sleep in this room Bowen. Never mind a few boys toys. That is what makes boys BOYS and you love them anyway.

    ReplyDelete