Blog Title Explanation

"Oh I Know" is a phrase used by Sybil Fawlty on one of my favorite shows - Fawlty Towers. I find I say it alot too!



Wednesday, October 24, 2012

Child Labour

I'm not ready for winter!!  Unfortunately though, yesterday we received quite the dump of snow.  Jason worked quite late and I was expecting piano students at 4:00 p.m.  When I picked up the boys at the bus I asked them if they would help me out and shovel the sidewalk and stairs for me.  What great boys - they didn't complain at all and got right to work.

Okay - maybe it wasn't the greatest job ever, but it did the trick and I was proud of them for their efforts.



Nothing better than child labour!!

1 comment:

  1. I did most of ours and my arms were really sore. It was wet and heavy. I hope you made them hot chocolate after:)

    ReplyDelete