Blog Title Explanation

"Oh I Know" is a phrase used by Sybil Fawlty on one of my favorite shows - Fawlty Towers. I find I say it alot too!



Friday, October 5, 2012

Fall Is In the Air

I love this time of year.  A crisp feel in the air, the trees turning beautiful shades of red, orange, and yellow, cozy evenings around the fire.  I wanted to bring a bit of fall indoors so I put a few fall decorations up.

Switched out summer flowers for some fall ones!




The cooler weather makes me very domestic as well.  I've been busy juicing crab apples and making jelly.


I also got some apples from a friends tree and have been making yummy desserts.  The latest apple crisp!  Yum!!


Now to prepare for Thanksgiving this weekend.  I have so much to be thankful for and am looking forward to celebrating with some of our family. I'm also excited to take a few of them to the temple open house on Monday.  It is also General Conference weekend and I always enjoy hearing messages from our prophet and leaders.  Should be a wonderful weekend!

1 comment:

  1. Yummy!! I want some apple crisp. With caramel sauce and ice cream.

    ReplyDelete