Blog Title Explanation

"Oh I Know" is a phrase used by Sybil Fawlty on one of my favorite shows - Fawlty Towers. I find I say it alot too!



Thursday, November 29, 2012

Blondes Have More Fun

Do you ever put yourself last?  I guess lately I've been neglecting myself a bit.  I got looking at my hair and did the math and realized I hadn't gone to a salon in 9 months.  I needed a cut and highlights desperately.  So I decided to make some time for myself and headed to the salon yesterday. 

It is RIDICULOUS how much it costs but I think it turned out pretty good.  I must say I Hate how they style my hair but once I get my hands on it I hope it will look great.  My only question - did I go a bit to blond with the highlights?


What do you think?

5 comments:

  1. I think it looks really quite stunning!! Not too blonde at all!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think you look great. I finally got my hair cut last night after 4 months also. We could have had spa day:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the cut and the color is perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love it!!!!! Worth the money. You look fantastic. Love Mom

    ReplyDelete
  5. I like it too, not too blonde........suits you Lainie, pretty lady.

    ReplyDelete