Blog Title Explanation

"Oh I Know" is a phrase used by Sybil Fawlty on one of my favorite shows - Fawlty Towers. I find I say it alot too!



Tuesday, May 7, 2013

Country Mouse, City Mouse

I grew up on a farm about an hour and a half from Calgary.  I liked living on a farm.  I liked the quiet, not having neighbours too close, lots of room to play, and my dad was home a lot compared to other dads.  However, I don't think I was ever a farm girl.  My family always said I was a city girl who lived on a farm.  Probably true.

Mom still lives on the farm as well as my brother Jared and his family, and my brother Dave and his family also plan to build a house on the farm.  I'm so happy they are still there so that my boys have some exposure to something other than city living.

When we were out at the farm on Saturday Uncle Jared came and got the boys and invited them to help him feed a new little calf who hadn't figured out how to eat from his momma yet.






I think it is great that they can experience a bit of both worlds!!

1 comment:

  1. That is neat. Bowen looks a little unsure. It is nice to experience both.

    ReplyDelete