Blog Title Explanation

"Oh I Know" is a phrase used by Sybil Fawlty on one of my favorite shows - Fawlty Towers. I find I say it alot too!



Tuesday, May 14, 2013

Off the Hook

Ashton's last couple of haircuts have been done by a "real" barber.  He enjoys going with his Dad and has been telling Bowen about it.   So now Bowen has decided that he is ready to start going to him for haircuts as well.  Grandma has had the unfortunate opportunity of cutting Bowen's hair until now.  He's usually quite a pill about it.  Says it hurts, doesn't like to sit that long, never likes the cut right away and usually runs and hides.

So when he decided he was going to go with Dad I gave him a little lecture about how he had to sit still for the barber and he couldn't throw a big fit about the haircut at the barbershop.  I decided it would be best if I stayed home and sent the boys on their way.

Luckily, Bowen was very happy with the cut.  I think it looks good on him as well, although I wouldn't have shaved the sides quite so short, I think we'll ask him to blend it in next time.




Thanks Grandma for your many years of fabulous service - but you are finally, officially off the hook!

1 comment: