Blog Title Explanation

"Oh I Know" is a phrase used by Sybil Fawlty on one of my favorite shows - Fawlty Towers. I find I say it alot too!



Sunday, May 19, 2013

CPO

Last night Jason and I had a fabulous date night.  First we went out for dinner.  We met up with my cousin Sheri and friends Ingrid and Jill at a Thai restaurant downtown.  I'd never been before, but would definitely go again.  The food was very tasty and the restaurant was small and quirky.


After dinner we all headed to the Jack Singer to hear the Calgary Philharmonic Orchestra.



The concert was a special one.  Over 250 singers and musicians performed Howard Shore's score from Lord of the Rings while the movie was shown on a huge screen.  So much fun and the music was fantastic.


I love living in a city that offers so many diverse cultural events and I only wish I could afford to attend more of them.

2 comments:

  1. Your shirt is super cute. Did your nose run as you were eating? That is how you measure a good Thai place. The concert really seems amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just looking at the picture makes me hungry for more - it was so yummy! Glad we could all go out together.

    ReplyDelete