Blog Title Explanation

"Oh I Know" is a phrase used by Sybil Fawlty on one of my favorite shows - Fawlty Towers. I find I say it alot too!



Sunday, May 5, 2013

Love Yesterday, and Every Day!

On Saturday our family took a little road trip to Champion to visit our Kenny's grave. Since it has been 5 years I wanted to mark the anniversary with something special.  We stopped and picked up Grandma and headed to the cemetery.  We had brought some beautiful white flowers.


Each of us had written a little note to Kenny and we read them aloud to each other.  My sweet boys have such tender little hearts and many tears were shed.  Then we tied our notes to balloons and sent them off.




It was an absolutely beautiful day!  It was just how I envisioned it.  We were amazed how high the balloons went and for how long we were able to see them.  It is important to me, I think to all of our family that we continue to acknowledge that Kenny is a part of our family and how much we miss him.  When I gave Ashton his paper to write a note to his baby brother - he just simply wrote "I love you".  That's all he needed to say.  As hard as it is to not have Kenny with us in our home - I do know that I will see him again, and that is such a comfort.

We love you Kenny - I hope you felt of our love yesterday, and every day!

4 comments:

  1. What a nice way to remember him. I am so glad you had a beautiful day for it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It was such a special time and such a gorgeous day. I am so thankful that you let me share the remembrance of baby Kenny with your sweet family. Love all of you so much, Love Mom

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is a really neat experience. I am glad it was a nice day for you.

    ReplyDelete
  4. It sounds like you had just the beautiful day that you envisioned for your family. I know the reunion someday will be sweet.

    ReplyDelete