Blog Title Explanation

"Oh I Know" is a phrase used by Sybil Fawlty on one of my favorite shows - Fawlty Towers. I find I say it alot too!



Monday, May 20, 2013

Day Off

I had a fabulous day with my little family today.  To start the day off great I slept until I was done sleeping and then we decided to go out for breakfast.  We headed to Cora's!  Our food was so yummy.  Jason and I both had the eggs benedict, Bowen had scrambled eggs, sausages, potatoes and toast, and Ashton had a crepe filled with bananas and nutella.  Of course our plates were topped off with lots of delicious fruit.

After breakfast we ran next door to Canadian Tire.  The boys have both grown out of their bike helmets so it was time for new ones.  They both bought ones meant for 14+ years.  What's with the huge heads.

Ashton has also been playing baseball with some buddies at school at lunch time and has been wanting to get a ball glove.  Luckily they were having a sale today so both boys and Jason were able to purchase new baseball gloves as well as a t-ball bat and ball.

After our shopping we decided to check out a movie.  We went to the cheap theatre and saw "Jack the Giant Slayer".  It was a fun movie, we all enjoyed it.

Then it was time to head home.  The boys spent a couple of hours in the backyard playing with their new ball and gloves.  I taught a couple of students.  Jason barbecued some burgers and now it's time for FHE.  We probably should have done yard work today but it was fun to hang out together and have a lazy day.  I love my family!

1 comment:

  1. What a perfect day!!! I love lazy days. We all need those sometimes.

    ReplyDelete