Blog Title Explanation

"Oh I Know" is a phrase used by Sybil Fawlty on one of my favorite shows - Fawlty Towers. I find I say it alot too!



Monday, June 23, 2014

Elementary School Graduate

This past Friday Ashton's school held a year end celebration for the Grade 4 graduates.  While mom took Cadence to her 2 month vaccination, Jason and I headed to the celebration.  It began with all the Grade 4's performing a mob dance to "Roar" by Katy Perry.



They then performed a drum number.



Then each graduate was called up on stage to shake hands with their teacher.


After all the presentations they had a little reception with juice and timbits.  One of the kids moms made a special cookie for each of the kids.



Ashton's best friend since preschool.
Ashton's teacher Mrs. Lerner, she was great and Ashton loved her.
Congratulations to our graduate.  We are so proud of you!  Good luck in middle school next year.

3 comments:

  1. Those songs sure looked fun. What a neat cookie. Glad you got a picture with his best friend. Now I will have that saying from incredibles in my head. 'Its not a graduation. He is moving from the 4th grade to the 5th grade' :). Glad you had a nice night.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats to Ashton. I remember how kids always felt so much more grown up as they went to Gr. 5..Nice evening, loved the music, must have been amazing, and love that cookie. Talented lady.

    ReplyDelete