Blog Title Explanation

"Oh I Know" is a phrase used by Sybil Fawlty on one of my favorite shows - Fawlty Towers. I find I say it alot too!



Thursday, June 12, 2014

Ready to Party

Tonight was a 50th wedding anniversary party for my Aunt Sandy & Uncle Wayne.  Their children put on such a nice evening for their parents.  My cousin Mike cooked such a delicious meal, and they finished up with a great tribute to their mom and dad. It was great to see so many of my family and to be able to show off little Cadence.

It was her first party.  She got all dressed up in a new dress.  She looks a bit stunned in this picture - but I thought she looked adorable.  I forgot to take my camera to the party so I don't have any other pictures.


We got a babysitter for the boys and enjoyed our night out.

1 comment: