Blog Title Explanation

"Oh I Know" is a phrase used by Sybil Fawlty on one of my favorite shows - Fawlty Towers. I find I say it alot too!



Monday, June 9, 2014

Look Who's 2 Months Old

June 7th marked 2 months with our sweet little Cadence.  She is such a little angel and we all can't get enough of her.

Age - 2 months on June 7th
Weight - approx. 11 lbs
Sleeping between 4 - 6 hours a night on average
(Last night was her best night ever, she slept from 9:30 p.m. until 5:30 a.m.!!)
An easy going baby
Starting to smile
Fits into 3 month clothes
Is alert more during the day
Likes her swing, but loves to be held


I swore if I had a girl she'd never wear headbands - but I can't help it she looks so cute!






I don't know how it is possible - but she seems to get sweeter every day!

5 comments:

  1. She is sure a beauty. Looks so much like Bowen. She probably never even wore that pink frilly dress I got her. She is growing so fast. Enjoy her, she will soon be walking, time flies by fast.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. She's still to small for the dress you got her - I think it was a 12 month, it will be a little while til it fits her. Maybe around Christmas time that would be nice.

      Delete
  2. Wow 2 months she is adorable lalainia. She looks like a doll with the head bands. Just beautiful. 2 wonderful girls.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am so glad you are posting updates. They change so fast. I love her smiles. Her little shirt( or dress??) is very cute.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love her! Can't wait till Thursday! Then I get to see all the Atwood kids. Love Grandma P.

    ReplyDelete